How we collect your personal information
Why do we use your information?
The main reason is to provide you as a customer with our products and services. We may also use the information in order to improve our services for our customers. We may use your e-mail address for direct marketing in order to provide you with news and campaings about our ski company. If you do not wish to receive this, there is always a “unsubscribe” link in each newsletter.
What kind of information we use
Personal contact information
- Name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address. On rare occasions we need your personal identification number for invoices.
- Information about products and services you have purchased before
- How you found our web page
- IP-address, web browser preferences, OS
- How you have interacted with our web site
A cookie is a text file that will be stored in your web browser and help our server to identify your computer as an individual user. The cookie helps analyze web traffic, allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
With who we share information
We may share your personal data with third party providers such as credit card companies and shipping companies in order to complete your orders and carry out shipment. Otherwise we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
How long we save your information
If you have made a purchase from us we need to save your information at least seven years according to Swedish accounting law. Since a lifetime of our products can be very long, we will save your information for another couple of years in order to provide you as a customer the best possible service if a product claim would occur.
- You have the right to get a copy of your information at any time
- You have the right to correct incorrect information and complete incomplete information we have saved about you
- You have the right to delete your information as long as it does not conflict our obligation to follow Swedish law
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent
Who is responsible?
Åre Skidfabrik AB (the owner of the ski brand Extrem) is responsible for the personal information you provide us:
Åre Skidfabrik AB // Org. no 556835-7619 // Såå 402 // SE-837 97 Åre
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org // Office: +46 647 32204